|Wed Feb 15 2017, 7:00pm–10:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Do you want to change the world? Do you have what it takes? A modern day warrior shows great vigor, courage, and persistence. A modern day warrior disrupts from the inside out.
Brought to you by The Wedge Asia and The Working Capitol, this month it's all about change makers who are radically changing industries and how you can too!
Introducing this months warriors:
- The Innovator: Barbara Guerpillon, Global Marketing Manager at Unilever Foundry
- The Entrepreneur: Lisa Von Tang, CEO and Creative Director of Chi Chi Von Tang
- The Intrapreneur: David Nosibor Innovation Evangelist at Mazars in Singapore
CNY Special and Standard tickets include a healthy Korean bento (psst, it's below 500kcal per serve) from Dosirak.
We've also got:
- Prize from Unlimited, fitness apparel for the fuller figure community, supporting the body positivity movement.
- Prize from Made Real, keeping you healthy and happy, one better snack at a time.
- Playeum Children's Centre, dedicated towards social impact and committed to serving all children through meaningful play.
7:00pm - Networking, Dinner and Drinks
7:30pm - The Icebreaker and the Welcome
7:40pm - The Content
9:15pm - The Bulletin
9:30pm - The Networking and the End
Thank you to The Working Capitol for hosting us.
Get your ticket now: http://wedge16.peatix.com/
Inspiration. Knowledge. Action.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.