|Wed Jan 11 2017, 6:30pm–9:30pm|
What do Leonardo DiCaprio and Ben & Jerry's have in common?
- They make the world a better place
- They will be joining us in January
Yep, that's right. We’ve got Leo on the screen with Before the flood Documentary, followed by a panel discussion with change makers pushing green boundaries, even one from Ben & Jerry’s! Arise with us this January. Let’s do our part for climate change, let’s do it for Leo.
Brought to you by The Wedge Asia, Green Is The New Black Asia and The Working Capitol, we are screening the climate change documentary and then hearing from these thought leaders:
- Liv Lo - Presenter, yoga instructor & eco ambassador
- Sarah Cragg - Ben & Jerry's Social Mission Activism Manager
- Stephanie Dickson - Moderator, Founder of Green Is The New Black Asia
- Stay tuned for other panelists
Tickets include a healthy Korean bento (psst, it's below 500kcal per box) from Dosirak and fine greek tastings from Agora Products.
We've also got:
- Handpicked fine Greek food and lifestyle products from Agora Products
- Complimentary ice cream from Ben & Jerry's
- Prizes from Made Real, keeping you healthy and happy, one better snack at a time
6:30pm - Networking, Dinner & Drinks
7:00pm - The Icebreaker & the Welcome
7:10pm - The Screening
8:40pm - The Discussion
9:15pm - Networking & the End
Seats are limited, don't miss out on this one night only screening of Before The Flood followed by a lively discussion on climate change.
Thank you to The Working Capitol for hosting us.
Inspiration. Knowledge. Action.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.