The event is again being organized by the two newspapers of the Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) group – Tamil Murasu and Tabla together with De Ideaz, the premier events consultancy in Singapore. The objective of this Festival is to showcase the uniqueness of new and innovated Indian consumer products, services and provide the visitor knowledge of the culture of the different states of India. SIIEXPO is an excellent platform for exhibitors to identify potential partners in Singapore and the region for their goods.
- 100,000 visitors over 5 days
- Event endorsed by the High Commissioner of India
- Exhibitor categories: Handicrafts, Gifts, Books, Jewellery and Bridal, Apparels, Pottery, Coir and Jute products, Toys, Wellness, Spices, Coffee and Tea, Packaged Food, Costume Jewellery, Ayurveda Products and such products.
- 200 booths from Singapore, India and the region.
- Media and Marketing spent of more than S$300k over 2 months
- Superstars Hrithik Roshan, Shriya Saran, Rana Daggubati and Govinda have graced the previous Expo respectively.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.