Additional fees may apply
Back for its third edition, the Mizuno Ekiden returns.
Mizuno Ekiden is the first full-fledged relay Ekiden race in Singapore. 'Ekiden', in Japanese terms, refers to a long-distance relay running race which is how Mizuno Ekiden 2017 will be. Through this race, runners get to display traditional Japanese values such as individual perseverance, teamwork and the ability to show high performance in challenging situations.
Runners will register in teams of four and compete across three categories, the Open Category (42.195KM), the Open Category (21.1KM) and the Corporate Category (21.1KM). In addition to those categories, a new category is introduced this year - the Running Club Category (42.195KM), for running groups who have been active for at least three months. All team members must be residents or permanent residents of any ASEAN country.
After the run, runners can celebrate their achievements at the Matsuri Festival Race Village where you can find Japanese food, games and activities. Open to members of the public, family and friends can join in the fun too!
- Prices stated are in SGD.
- Minimum age of participation is 16 years old and above as of 31 December 2017.
- Corporate category is available only to employees of the same company. Participants will be required to submit proof of employment eligibility upon request.
- ‘Loyal Runner Period’ is exclusive to registered participants of Mizuno Ekiden Run 2016.
- 21.1km Corporate Category "Loyal Runner Period" rates are exclusive for returning companies of Mizuno Ekiden Run 2016 only.
Registration is open and the Early-Bird Period ends on 30 April.
Information: http://www.mizuno.asia/ekiden or https://www.facebook.com/MizunoEkiden.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.