|Thu Feb 2 2017, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
|Thu Mar 2 2017, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
|Sun Apr 2 2017, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
|Tue May 2 2017, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
|Fri Jun 2 2017, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
|Sun Jul 2 2017, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
|Wed Aug 2 2017, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
|Sat Sep 2 2017, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
|Mon Oct 2 2017, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
|Thu Nov 2 2017, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
|Sat Dec 2 2017, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
|Tue Jan 2 2018, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
|Fri Feb 2 2018, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Are you a fan or new to Burgundy white wines – The Cocain of Chardonnay? Once you’re hooked on white Burgundy, there’s no going back.
This introductory class is that is packed with practical information that will turn you into a confident wine consumer–in more ways than one! Improve your wine knowledge and discover your wine palate!
Learn a lifelong skill that can help you in your quest to find your dream wine!
- Introduction of White Burgundy Regions & Classifications
- How To Read Burgundy Labels
- The components of wine and wine lingo such as body, acidity, tannins, finishing Wine Tasting Overview
- Swirl, sniff and sip 5 wines from famous regions of Chablis, Maconnais, Cote De Beaune.
- Learn, taste and understand the complexity of a Grand Cru, Premiere Cru, Village and Bourgogne of Chardonnay.
- Put Your Wine Palate To The Test – Premium Wines vs Entry Level Wines
Wines are served in Riedel fine crystal glasses to make every drop of wine taste its best. Make new wine friends in a calm, relaxing, and comfortable atmosphere! Share and compare tasting notes.
Click on this link for more information: http://www.finewines.com.sg/introduction-to-white-burgundy-wines/
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.