Additional fees may apply
I am sure we all know the importance of prospecting; it is the very first step in any sales process. Without it the sales process will not even begin. Nothing will happen, and there is no need to prepare for a presentation, objection handling or even closing. If you are a sales person, you will want to work on prospecting, because we all know our warm market will dry up soon and we don’t get referrals every other day.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- Gain the confidence to project a great impression, so that you have no qualms about making the first move
- Learn how to “profile” the person even before you speak to them
- Learn how to speak to the person’s profile to impress them
- Learn what to say so that your prospects will feel comfortable and connected with you very quickly
- Learn how to slide in a “teaser” naturally in order to secure your next sales appointment
- Learn what are some of the “boo-boos” that you should never make in a networking session
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.