Additional fees may apply
Since the beginning, we have all been told that we should study hard, work harder and then our future will be guaranteed. But in reality is it really the case? I am sure we all know the answer; it is absolutely not the case!
We have seen many high-flying graduates who can’t get a job or some who can’t convince their boss for their well-deserved promotion.
A study done by the World Bank shows that Singaporeans with tertiary education now face the highest unemployment!
So then what is the problem? The problem lies in our in-ability to convince and connect with people, especially to people who matter towards our success in life.
In this seminar you will learn:
- How to make sure your points are really being heard and understood?
- How to win votes despite facing many objections?
- How you can tap into individual differences and turn them to a powerful teamwork!
- How to manage workspace competition and create a win-win relationship
- How to make the right but un-popular decision and yet winning hearts?
- And so much more!
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.