Additional fees may apply
With a changing workforce across the region, it is now more important than ever to plan rewards strategies that stimulate effective long-term capabilities. Employee Benefits Asia 2017 is tailored for HR leaders who need to stay abreast of compensation and benefits trends and be equipped with results-proven strategies that transform their human resources practices to help achieve business goals and strategies.
Since its launch in 2012, Employee Benefits Asia has led the way in bringing best practices and valuable insights to the largest audience of HR generalists and C&B professionals across the region.
Employers in Asia Pacific are continuing to focus on taking steps towards the right direction of designing innovative and flexible benefits, and using them to help drive growth and efficiency.
Over these two days, you can expect to ideate on aspects of best practice rewards strategies driven by an agenda that features case studies, keynote presentations and networking opportunities.
- Total rewards strategies
- HR analytics & measures
- Flexible benefits divide
- Integrated wellness programmes
- Balancing costs and benefits
- Smart benefits
Why you should attend?
- Gain insights and latest industry updates on Asia’s employee benefits trends and opportunities
- Optimise compensation strategies to attract, engage and retain the best talent
- Develop a benefits structure that aligns to global standards yet relevant in the local context
- Examine opportunities for increasing employee value without increasing costs
- Explore innovation in non-cash incentives and recognition programmes
- Drive organisational performance using HR Analytics
- Network with 200 senior HR leaders and C&B specialists from across the region
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.