Additional fees may apply
The Big Data & Analytics Innovation Summit, hosted by Innovation Enterprise, is returning to Singapore on its fifth year, taking place on March 1 & 2, 2017! With the main theme of "Leverage Big Data to Maximize Business Performance", the summit will take a C-Suite approach to tackling your data challenges.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Group CIO, DBS Bank
- Chief Data Architect, Uber
- Global Head, Analytics Platforms, Standard Chartered Bank
- Global Head, Analytics Core Strategies, BP
- CIO, ASPAC, Johnson & Johnson
- Chief Digital Officer, Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
- Group Chief Information Officer, DBS Bank
- Chief Data Scientist, Zuellig Pharma
- Head, Business Technology, APAC, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Head, Data Science, APAC, Allianz
- Head, Data Analytics, A*Star
and many more
How could you benefit?
- Learn from 30+ leaders pioneering in the big data and analytics sector
- Network exclusively with 250+ like-minded peers in Singapore and other global regions
- Get ahead of your competition with key takeaways covering business, operations and technology issues
- Gain support of your internal business decision and enable more accurate predictions
- Relive the ground-breaking keynote presentations via ieOnDemand with 4000+ hours of content
If you would like further information, please contact the events manager Ryan Yuan at email@example.com or +85258081636.
Penny Black, River, Singapore
Tue Mar 21 6:30pm
High Street Centre, Clarke Quay, Singapore
Fri Mar 17 7:05pm
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.