|Wed Feb 22 2017, 10:00am–6:00pm|
|Thu Feb 23 2017, 10:00am–6:00pm|
|Fri Feb 24 2017, 10:00am–6:00pm|
|Sat Feb 25 2017, 10:00am–6:00pm|
|Sun Feb 26 2017, 10:00am–6:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Explore the Singapore Biennale across 7 different venues on free-to-rent bicycles by Hello Bicycle.
Singapore Biennale 2016: An Atlas of Mirrors presents a constellation of artistic perspectives by 63 artists from 19 countries and territories across Asia. This international contemporary art exhibition brings together the atlas and mirror as an imagined new instrument of vision and thought, creating possibilities for unexpected ways of seeing the world and ourselves.
Suggested Art Stops
- Inscription of the Island, Lim Soo Ngee
SAM Front Lawn
- Putar Alam Cafe, Azizan Paiman
SAM at 8Q Plaza
- Kra-Tua Taeng Seua (A Tiger Hunt), Sakarin Krue-On
SMU de Suantio Gallery
- The Great East Indiaman, David Chan
National Museum of Singapore Front Lawn
- Cooking the World, Subodh Gupta
National Museum of Singapore Rotunda
- Shelter, Debbie Deng
National Museum of Singapore History Gallery
- There are those who stay / There are those who go, Perception 3
- Setting Off, Marine Ky
- The Unity of N Monuments, Jiao Xingtao
Asian Civilisations Museum Plaza
- Enrique de Malacca Memorial Plaza, Ahmad Faud Osman
Asian Civilisations Museum Learning Gallery
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.