|Mon Jan 23 2017, 6:00pm–8:00pm|
Storytelling may be an age-old tradition, but in today’s corporate world, it’s also been embraced as a uniquely powerful business practice. Top organisations utilise it as a means to communicate vision. Forward thinking business schools now include storytelling courses in their management curriculum. As a leader or a manager, if you’re not using storytelling as a method to rally your troops and convince others of your ideas, you’re missing out on one of the most powerful tools you have at your disposal.
In this highly experiential and exploratory workshop, Coen Tan will lead you through the ways to generate powerful stories from our own lives and observations from everyday lives to powerfully influence people that you lead.
There will be a complimentary goodie bag worth $50!
- Be a leader who inspires, by making a hero of your employees by recognising and sharing their success stories.
- Understand the 5 main type of stories, so that you can craft stories for all situations and purposes.
- Be a master storyteller so that you can energise, excite and engage your audience every time you speak.
- Tap into your own wealth of experience, to craft personal stories with a powerful learning lesson for your audience.
- Bring the audience through a roller-coaster ride in emotions so that they experience the learning for themselves, are inspired and moved to take action.
18:00hrs - 18:30hrs: Registration & Networking Reception
18:30hrs - 19:30hrs: Authentic Leadership by Coen Tan
19:30hrs - 20:00hrs: Light Refreshments
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.