Additional fees may apply
Are hard skills going to guarantee your success in life? Are paper qualifications and the technical know-how the passport to your career promotion? I am sure you are aware by now that with those alone, you are not going to make it very big in life.
I can assure you that because I had personally experienced it. For a start, I was very academically inclined. I was awarded Certificate of Merit (COM) during my polytechnic days and subsequently got a scholarship to study at the University of Queensland, Australia. This gave me the impression that I will always do well. Never did I realise that career and studies are completely different.
You will also learn the following:
- Learn about the different categories of bosses out there and what each category want
- Understand who your boss really is – so that you can deal with him/her effectively
- Learn what bosses are really looking out for
- How to read your bosses’ mind, even before they say a word
- How to gain the edge over your peers by having that extra “X factor
- How to be recognised and rewarded for your efforts at work
- How to develop that strong presence and confidence when communicating
High Street Centre, Clarke Quay, Singapore
Fri May 19 7:15pm – more dates
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.