|Fri Mar 24 2017, 9:00am–6:00pm|
|Sat Mar 25 2017, 9:00am–6:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
2-Day Workshop on Effective Value Innovation Pitching Workshop Objectives:
- Understand how to Transform Ideas into Value Innovations
- Develop an Effective Pitching Presentation
- Apply Effective Presentation Skills
Topics and Coverage:
- Idea vs Value Innovation – What Sells?
- How Ideas Transform into Value Innovation
- The Business Model Canvas
- 5-Step Idea Transformation Process
- Effective Presentation
- Essential of Effective Pitching
- Developing your Pitching Message
- Coaching on Pitching and Presentation
- Prepare for First Pitching
Professor Michael Heng CMC is a Founding Director and Strategist of CEB Organization. Over the past 35 years, he was a senior executive in several MNCs as well as created start-ups and business enterprises; as well as a coach, trainer and mentor to empower others in transforming their ideas into value innovation successes and excellent enterprises in the marketplace as a Certified Management Consultant (CMC). He has taught in the MBA Program of Singapore’s top NTU Nanyang Business School; and was engaged by the United Nations as its International HRM Consultant.
He is a Certified Skills Future Mentor to Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) for Spring Singapore. Professor Michael Heng CMC has trained more than 3,000 participants in applying the tools of Blue Ocean Strategy (BOS). One of his book, “Beyond The Blue – In Search of Blue Oceans” (McGraw-Hill, 2009), described Blue Ocean-type value innovation possibilities in 5 industries.
Early Bird Discount is applicable for orders booked 2 weeks before expected due date.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.