|Fri Sep 2 2016, 8:00pm–10:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
The marriage of whisky and chocolate is a delicate task, and the wrong picks run the risk of marring the flavour. In our 1.5-hour whisky and chocolate pairing session, learn how chocolates add something to whisky as well as for them to draw out certain flavours and intertwine with others.
Join us for a TGIFriday networking and engage in an interactive pairing session where we turn non-whisky drinkers into whisky enthusiasts, and take whisky drinkers to the next level.
What to Expect
- 4 types of whisky and chocolate pairings.
- Private area.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 12 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Registration and Payment
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer or SDN Dating Deal redemption, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- GaiGai will not be liable for any accident, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.