|Mon Sep 26 2016, 9:00am–6:00pm|
|Tue Sep 27 2016, 9:00am–6:00pm|
- Conference date:26-27 September 2016
- Paper submission deadline:27 May 2016
- Early bird Registration:4 july 2016
- Late Registration:15 August 2016
- Final paper camera ready:10 june 2016
- Prof. Michael P. Reichel, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Prof. Gordon S. Howarth, The University of Adelaide, Australia
Veterinary science broadly represents the study of domesticated and wild animal welfare, including the treatment of injuries and the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease.
The Annual International Conference on Advances in Veterinary Science Research (VETSCI) aims to explore the latest international developments in the research of animal health, behavior, care, management, disease prevention, disease treatment and cure. Through sharing and networking, VETSCI will provide researchers and practitioners with the unique opportunity to exchange information with other like-minded researchers on global advancements in the study and practice of Veterinary Science and Medicine.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.