|Mon Oct 10 2016, 9:00am–6:00pm|
|Tue Oct 11 2016, 9:00am–6:00pm|
- Conference date: 10 - 11 October 2016
- Paper submission deadline: 30 May 2016
- Early bird Registration: 15 July 2016
- Late Registration: 5 August 2016
- Final paper camera ready: 17 June 2016
- Asst. Prof. Michael Budig, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
- Prof. Angus Shuenn-Ren Liou, D.Arch, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
The Annual International Conference on Urban Planning and Property Development (UPPD) serves as a platform for academics, researchers, scientists, consultants and policy makers to interact and discuss how to improve urban planning and property development in order to enhance the lifestyle of the community.
The conference will provide an opportunity for the participants to exchange novel ideas and new research development information in the field of urban planning, urban design, real estate and property development. To share experiences and explore science, methods, tools, analysis as applied to these studies.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.