|Fri Apr 1 2016, 10:00am–5:00pm|
|Sat Apr 2 2016, 10:00am–5:00pm|
|Sun Apr 3 2016, 10:00am–5:00pm|
The Singapore Mint at the Singapore International Coin Fair 2016
The Singapore Mint will once again be participating at the annual Singapore International Coin Fair (SICF), with an exciting slew of activities lined up for both coin enthusiasts and interested individuals.
The Singapore Mint booth at the Singapore International Coin Fair 2016 Venue:
Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre
Hall A Level 1
Exhibition and Activity Booth R34 – R36
Retail Booth M11
Here are six reasons why you shouldn’t miss The Singapore Mint at SICF:
1. Ever wondered how coins are made? Get a closer look at the mould and tools that The Singapore Mint’s master engravers use to craft commemorative coins. These tools have produced intricate coins of superior craftsmanship that have won international awards!
2. Foster your local pride and check out the latest offering from The Singapore Mint - the Discovery of Nature: Native Birds of Singapore series. The four coins assembled together form a unique wing shape that showcases the rich biodiversity of birds and bird conservation efforts in Singapore.
3. Meet Mr Wang Lu Sheng, head designer of the inaugural Bhutan Lunar Coin Series, and get your coin certificates autographed! These coins are a technological breakthrough, featuring ultra-high relief minting of up to 4 times the normal height of commemorative coins. The exclusive autograph sessions will run daily from 1200pm to 0100pm, and 0300pm to 0400pm.
4. Who said commemorative coins are only for the serious? Check out some interesting and fun-themed coins commemorative coins at the booth from Canada, Paris, UK and other countries, including William Shakespeare coins, Yves Saint Laurent coins, and even the nostalgic-themed Peter Rabbit coins.
5. You don’t need to feel lucky to win something from the sure-win lucky dip. Simply spend a minimum of $300 in a single receipt to participate! There will also be purchase perks and products on special prices at The Singapore Mint booth that you wouldn’t want to miss.
6. Immerse yourself in fun fringe activities at the booth and walk away with prizes!
For more information, please call The Singapore Mint at 6566 2626 / 6895 0288 / 6336 2878 / 6222 2486) or visit their website www.singaporemint.com
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.