|Sat May 7 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
|Sun May 8 2016, 12:00pm–8:00pm|
Starting on Saturday, 7th of May, The Attaby Collective (series 1) has been hand picked by Claire Chahil, Founder and Creative Director of Attaby. It only opens for a month and features a thoughtfully curated selection of the best labels in Singapore. This means, you will have the ease and comfort of shopping without the crowds, meet some of the designers and speak to the distributors and makers of these few brands.
The Attaby Collective
from the 7th of May to the 4th of June, 12pm - 8pm daily
- Madie Moo - A range of unique, fun and just plain adorable clothing for little girls and boys.
- Frankitas - Bags and purses made from traditional ethnic textiles that are rich in heritage and history.
- Bo-Ya Creations - Turkish towels which can be a beach towel, bath towel, picnic blanket, sarong, tablecloth, sofa cover, bed throw…
- Cote + Badt- Spanish espadrilles designed and crafted using jute and other natural materials since 1845.
- Maissone - A one-stop-shop of unique and beautiful bed linen and exquisite homeware.
- Maison by Amanda Dyer – A range of the finest quality scented candles.
- Floral Kokoro – A modern-day dryflowers concept store, exploring the undeclared beauty of naturally dried flowers from all over the world.
For more information on The Attaby Collective and Attaby: www.attaby.com
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.