|Wed Mar 23 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Thu Mar 24 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Fri Mar 25 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Sat Mar 26 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Sun Mar 27 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Mon Mar 28 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Tue Mar 29 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Wed Mar 30 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Thu Mar 31 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Fri Apr 1 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Sat Apr 2 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Sun Apr 3 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
‘A Spring of Hope’ – A Tokyu Hands and Uniqlo showcase
From 23rd March to 3rd April 2016, Suntec City brings together Uniqlo and Tokyu Hands -
two iconic Japanese brands in fashion and lifestyle - into one common space.
Titled ‘A Spring of Hope’, the shopping event serves up a curated selection of
new fashion styles and lifestyle items along with best-sellers from Uniqlo and Tokyu Hands.
- The 2016 collection from Uniqlo’s popular AIRism line. Uniqlo will be giving away an AIRism top to the first 100 shoppers daily who present a top that makes them feel ‘cool’.
- From Tokyu Hands, the sensational ‘Fuchico-on-the-cup’ dolls and accessories, including a big-sized Fuchico panel that shoppers can pose with, to morph into a Fuchico.
- The new line of Horse oil cream from Tokyo Hands. Suntec City’s shoppers will receive freshly-squeezed horse mane oil for free. *while stocks last.
- Kendama workshops presented by Tokyu Hands with the Kendama Club En, a Singapore-based Kendama club.
- Free craft workshops conducted by famed local craft-maker and floral artisan, Shop Wonderland.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.