|Wed May 25 2016, 7:30pm–10:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Tongkang, a type of light wooden boat, was commonly used in the early 19th century to carry goods along rivers in Maritime Southeast Asia. However in our modern era, the last surviving pair of tongkangs afloat the Singapore River has been transformed into an experiential dining by TongKang Riverboat Dining at Clarke Quay.
Deriving from the rich culinary traditions, the cuisine served by TongKang Riverboat Dining is vibrant, varied and altogether unique. Kick back your mid-week stress by indulging in our 3-course meal onboard the tongkang while sharing laughter and pithying conversations with other congenial individuals!
What to expect:
- 1-1 speed dating with guaranteed rotation.
- Tantalising 3-course meal cherry-picked by the Head Chef of TongKang.
- Vibrant sights of the Clarke Quay evening scene.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 12 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
The first of these two treasured tongkangs or Bar Boat houses a bar, perfect for after-work drinks or corporate parties. The second boat or Restaurant Boat is where diners will enjoy exquisite cuisine aboard this historic vessel. That’s not all, you can entertain your business associates at a private meal or hold your theme parties and soiree for your weddings and stag nights. The view of the sunset and gentle breeze completes the memorable experience.
Registration and Payment
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.