|Thu Sep 22 2016, 11:00am–11:00pm|
|Fri Sep 23 2016, 11:00am–11:00pm|
|Sat Sep 24 2016, 11:00am–11:00pm|
|Sun Sep 25 2016, 11:00am–11:00pm|
Singapore International Indian Expo is the most sought after shopping and entertainment extravaganza in Singapore. After witnessing 4 successful years, this year will be 5th edition of SIIExpo.
Shoppers looking for exclusivity and experiences will enjoy this extravaganza as we bring to them a wide variety of unique products from India, Singapore, HongKong, Malaysia and neighboring countries.
- 100,000 visitors over 4 days
- Event endorsed by the High Commissioner of India & Ministry of Commerce, Govt of India.
- Exhibitor categories: Handicrafts, Gifts, Books, Jewellery & Bridal, Apparels, Pottery, Coir & Jute products, Toys, Wellness, Spices, Coffee and Tea, Packaged Food, Costume Jewellery, Ayurveda Products and such products.
- Presence of Bollywood star and TV Celebs attending the event.
- 180 booths - 80% from India, 20% from Singapore and the region.
- Breakdown of visitors : 2012 – 43,000 | 2013 – 65,000| 2014 – 78,000 | 2015 – 86,000 | Expected 100,000 +
- Media and Marketing spent of more than S$300k over 2 months
- Superstars Hrithik Roshan, Shriya Saran, Rana Daggubati have graced last 3 year’s Expo respectively.
Do visit us at Singapore’s biggest Expo!
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.