|Fri Jul 15 2016, 2:00pm–5:30pm|
Additional fees may apply
The seminar will provide an update on the newly revised Singapore Standard SS 560 : 2016 and highlight the use of higher strength Grade 600 steel reinforcing bars (rebars), new bar rib geometry and other key changes over the old SS 560 : 2010 standard. Test methods and factory production control certification in accordance with SS 560 : 2016 will also be shared at the seminar. It will also highlight current design restrictions based on Eurocode 2 and how Grade 600 rebars and couplers can be used effectively to improve productivity in cage construction and column design.
Who Should Attend
- Government agencies / regulatory bodies
- Professional engineers
- Suppliers / manufacturers
- Tertiary institutions
- Testing / accreditation bodies
What You Will Learn
- Overview of the standard and the essential requirements on design, material, certification and testing on Grade 600 rebars
- Manufacture of Grade 600 rebars in Singapore
- Knowledge of construction productivity funding for Grade 600 Steel
- Legislative requirements relating to approval of supplier
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.