|Thu Apr 28 2016, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
The Effortless Movement Revolution aims to:
- Increase the awareness of how our posture habits can have a negative effect on our health and well-being
- Ignite a conversation about “effortless movement” by emphasizing the need for us to be more active and constantly be moving.
- Dr. David Lim, Wellness for Life Chiropractic
- Dr. Deborah Wong, Breathe Pilates
- Henrik Meltesen, Scandinavian Business Seating
- Paul Bell, The Osteopathic Centre
The first half of the event will consist of talks by selected panel speakers followed by a 30 minute panel Q&A session. Light refreshments will be provided.
Join us for an evening of interactive discussions about health and wellness that will give you more knowledge and insights to posture and movement!
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.