|Mon Sep 26 2016, 9:00am–6:00pm|
|Tue Sep 27 2016, 9:00am–6:00pm|
- Conference date:26-27 September 2016
- Paper submission deadline:27 May 2016
- Early bird Registration:4 july 2016
- Late Registration:15 August 2016
- Final paper camera ready:10 june 2016
- Assoc. Prof. Charlotte Epstein, University of Sydney, Australia
- Assoc. Prof. Wong Wilson Wai-Ho, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Dr. Andrew Banfield, The Australian National University, Australia
As the world becomes increasingly integrated the political, social, and cultural boundaries are being re-configured and new challenges emerge. Political power is shifting beyond the traditional state models and governance is taking on new forms. Social conflict arises across different regions of the world.
Amidst all of these, political scientists, political experts, academics, sociologist should actively engaged in an in-depth discourse by providing an active voice which helps shape the opinions of the public, institutions and the policy-makers.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.