|Fri May 27 2016, 10:00am–12:00pm|
|Sat May 28 2016, 2:00pm–7:00pm|
Keepers has just moved in to our new nest. We would be delighted if you would join us at our first Keepers showcase at our new home. Themed “Home is where the Heart is”, we have specially selected partners who’s work fuels the heart and soul of homes. Come and meet:
- A Dose Of Something Good – Hand poured candles inspired by life’s stories
- Batu Lesung Spice Co. – Sample artisanal spice pastes that will liven any kitchen
- Binary Style – Spot Singapore stories that inspire their vibrant scarves
- Carrie K. – Meet the new additions to the Nut & Bolts family
- Demochoco – Savour chocolate morsels in rich flavours handcrafted with care
- FrankSkincare – See the benefits of organic skincare made of pure ingredients
- Hinika – Furnishings inspired by the Singapore playground
- Onlewo - Our heritage, culture and places captured on wallpaper and home furnishings
Come find us if you can, and you’ll meet the designers and artisans, sample some of their wares and discover delightful gems from our own home ground.
Calling coffee addicts! Golden Belly Coffee will be sampling different freshly roasted coffee beans for home brewers. Want to have your say of which beans make the cut? Join us for our coffee tasting and meet our fellow Keepers showcase partners from 2pm to 6:30pm.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.