|Thu Oct 6 2016, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Are you a fan or new to French wines? Well, you have come to right place. If are really interested to learn more about French wines, do sign up for this short course on French wines.
- Introduction of Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhone Valley and its classifications
- Wine Making Techniques
- Understanding Wine Labels
Wine Tasting Overview (2 Premium Wines plus 2 Entry Level Wines)
- Tasting The Difference - Cabernet Sauvignon vs Melot vs Pinot Noir vs Shriaz
- Put Your Wine Palate To The Test - Premium Wines vs Entry Level Wines
Come try out our 54 Wine Aroma Kit and develop your sense of smell to empowered you with a common vocabulary to describe, understand and better enjoy your wines. Each aroma vial comes with an illustrated explanatory card that includes an abbreviated description of the aroma.
- Minimum 8 persons to commence
- Duration: 2 hrs
Early Bird (Before 6 October) : $49.90 nett + Free $20 voucher (only $29.90 for this course)
Bring a friend and save additional 5%.
For multi ticket purchases, please email email@example.com or call us at 6385 2435.
Such wine lessons in the market usually costs $200+ but here at Fine Wines SG, we believe that all wine lovers should be equipped with this basic knowledge thus we are offering this low price.
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Terms & Conditions
- No refunds will be made for no show.
- Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
- Voucher is personal and non transferable.
- Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
Do check out our past wine events here!
For enquires please call 63852438 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For corporate events please contact email@example.com or visit
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.