|Thu Aug 18 2016, 7:00pm–9:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Are you a fan of french red wines, new to wines or would like to know more about French wines? Well, you have come to right place.
If are really interested to learn more about French wines, do RSVP for this meetup.
- Introduction of Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhone Valley and its classifications
- Wine Making Techniques
- Understanding Wine Labels
Wine Tasting Overview (1 Premium Wine plus 3 Entry Level Wines)
- Tasting The Difference - Cabernet Sauvignon vs Melot vs Pinot Noir vs Shriaz
- Put Your Wine Palate To The Test - Premium Wines vs Table Wines
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
- Minimum 8 persons to commence
- Duration: 2 hrs
- Baguettes & Cheeses will be served
Early Bird (Before 18 August) and get a free $20 voucher (only $29 for this course).
Standard Ticket: SGD$89 nett
Bring a friend and save 5%!
Such wine lessons in the market usually costs $120-$200+ but here at Fine Wines SG, we believe that all wine lovers should be equipped with this basic knowledge thus we are offering this low price.
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Terms & Conditions
- Prepayment is required to reserve your seat.
- No refunds for no show.
- Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
- Voucher is personal and non transferable.
- Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
Do check out our past wine events here!
For enquires, please look for PK Chua at 63852438.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.