|Sat Jul 16 2016, 1:00pm–4:30pm|
Additional fees may apply
Many images require a little quick adjustment in Photoshop to look their best, and we are here to give you a quick jump-start in Adobe Photoshop skills to improve your images!
This workshop is suitable for photography enthusiasts with no Photoshop knowledge. We will start with the very basics to provide you the knowledge on how to tweak your images to look their best. The contents include:
- Enhancing your images using Levels and Curves
- Effectively conversion of images to black-and-white
- Basic retouching of images for skin imperfections
- Using layers for non-destructive photo editing
- Understanding image size and resolution
If you want to learn the basics of Photoshop to enhance your digital images, this workshop will provide the crash course you need in just three hours!
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.