|Tue Jul 26 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Wed Jul 27 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Thu Jul 28 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Fri Jul 29 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Sat Jul 30 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Sun Jul 31 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Mon Aug 1 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Tue Aug 2 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Wed Aug 3 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Thu Aug 4 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Fri Aug 5 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Sat Aug 6 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
|Sun Aug 7 2016, 10:00am–10:00pm|
Taste the world at Cold Storage’s ‘Flavours of the World’ Fair.
Foodies can savour an array of international treats like seafood, wagyu beef, fresh bakes, snacks, spirits and sweet treats. As the saying goes, “Nothing brings people together like good food”. This Fair is the perfect opportunity for food lovers to bond with their families and friends.
Food available at the fair:
- Pacific Oysters from Coromandel, New Zealand
- Canadian Boston Lobsters
- Irish Brown Crabs
- Lavender Ice Cream flown in from Hokkaido
- Chilli Crab and Salted Yolk croissants
- Salted Yolk Cheese Tart
- Coffee Pork Chop Bun
- Burgers Smokehouse BBQ Hawaiian with Nachos
- Burgers Smokehouse BBQ St Louis Ribs with Nachos
- Freshly grilled Raclette Cheese
- Herr’s Crunchy Cheestix (Jalapeno) from USA
- Terra Sweets & Beets Chips from USA
- Eatrageous Chips (Crunchy Mac ‘n’ Cheese’ from USA)
- Good Health Apple Chips (Cinnamon) from USA
- Smart Fries (Sweet Jalapeno) from USA
- The Daily Crave Spicy Sriracha Lentil Chips
- Heartland Chips (Sour Cream & Chives) from New Zealand
- Kettle Chef Signature Chips (Burrata Mozzarella & Sweet Chilli Jam) and more.
- Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial - An intense, fruity, fresh champagne that remains true to the Moët & Chandon style. Moët Ice Imperial is the world’s first ever champagne specifically created to be enjoyed on ice.
Beers & Ciders:
- Kooksoondang Makkoli Korean Traditional Rice Beer
- Weihenstephan Craft Beer from Germany
- Schneider Weisse from Germany
- Wood Chuck Cider from USA
- Hoopers Cider from UK
- Casino CA Vient D’ici Cider from France
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.