|Sat Mar 26 2016, 1:00pm–4:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Colorectal cancer is one of the common cancers among males & females in Singapore, with more than 1000 new cases diagnosed each year. Screening plays a crucial role in early detection of this disease. And if colorectal cancer develops, it is still curable if detected at an early stage with the appropriate treatments.
Join us for the Fight Against Colorectal Cancer Seminar and learn more about what you can do to lower the risk of developing this disease, and the various treatment options available.
1.15pm: Fight Against Colorectal Cancer – Prevention, Screening & Treatment
Dr Kam Ming Hian, Colorectal Surgeon, Mount Elizabeth Hospital
2.00pm: Question & Answer Session with Dr Kam Ming Hian
2.20pm: Are You Covered for Mount Elizabeth Hospitals
Ms Kandyce Ong, Mount Elizabeth Hospitals
2.40pm: Importance of Private Hospitalisation Coverage
Mr Christopher Ng, Financial Services Manager, AIA Singapore
3.10pm: Question & Answer Session with Mr Christopher Ng
3.30pm: Light Refreshments
4.00pm: End of Seminar
For further enquiries, please contact us at 9815 1299 or email to email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Registration is accepted on a first come first serve basis, subjects to availability of seats. To avoid delays in registration, kindly ensure that all registration details are clearly provided
2. The online registration page only allows one participant to sign up at any one point of time. Hence, to register for multiple pax, please key in the details on at a time
3. Registration fees collected are non-refundable
4. Please register your interest for the seminar before 24 March, Thursday
5. Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital reserves the rights to amend terms and conditions without prior notice
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.