|Sat Aug 20 2016, 10:00am–8:00pm|
|Sun Aug 21 2016, 10:00am–6:00pm|
Be #partofthegood and join Singapore's passionate social enterprises for a weekend of good fun!
For the first time in Singapore, over 40 social enterprises will come together to showcase their products and services. Organised by Singapore Centre for Social Enterprise (raiSE), FestivalForGood promises a fun-filled weekend of activities for all ages:
- A pop-up market featuring socially-conscious merchandise, clothing, accessories, food, tech gadgets and more;
- Fringe activities such as a simulation exercise to learn about disabilities and hands-on workshops ranging from leather crafting and urban farming to yoga;
- An exciting line-up of entertainment including circus acts, a fashion show, interactive cajon drumming and live musical performances;
- A taste of Singapore’s long lost vegetables – special dishes sold exclusively during the festival as part of a collaboration between selected Timbre+ chefs and social enterprise Edible Gardens; and
- A day of enriching learning journeys to social enterprises around the island, where the public can get an intimate, behind-the-scenes experience of how these businesses are meeting social needs through creative entrepreneurship.
Day 1 - Festival
Date: 20 August 2016, Saturday
Time: 10am - 8pm
Location: Timbre+, JTC Launchpad and ACE Ideation Centre
Day 2 - Learning Journeys
Date: 21 August 2016, Sunday
Time: 10am - 6pm
Location: Social enterprises island-wide
More information can be found at: http://festivalforgood.sg
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.