|Tue Aug 2 2016, 8:30am–6:00pm|
|Wed Aug 3 2016, 8:30am–6:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
This event is tailored for HR leaders who need to stay abreast of compensation and benefits trends and be equipped with results-proven strategies that transform their human resources practices to help achieve business goals and strategies.
Since its launch in 2012, Employee Benefits Asia has grown to become Asia's biggest conference for senior HR professionals looking to exchange ideas and learn about cutting edge C & B strategy from regional and global thought leaders.
Following its continued success over four years, Employee Benefits Asia is expanding from a single two-day conference in Singapore to three big events in three cities - Singapore, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur in 2016.
Theme: Driving Profitability with Smart Rewards Strategy
- Cash Rewards
- Flexible Benefits and Non -Cash Rewards
- Healthcare and Wellbeing
- Compensation and Benefits Analytics
Why you should attend?
- Gain insights and latest industry updates on Asia’s employee benefits trends & opportunities
- Exchange ideas and learn about cutting edge C&B strategies with regional and global thought leaders
- Develop a benefits structure that aligns to global standards yet relevant in the local context
- Optimise compensation strategies to attract, engage and retain the best talent
- Examine opportunities for increasing employee value without increasing costs
- Explore innovation in non-cash incentives and recognition programmes
- Drive organisational performance using HR Analytics
- Network with 200 senior HR leaders and C&B specialists from across the region
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.