|Fri Oct 7 2016, 6:00pm–11:30pm|
|Sat Oct 8 2016, 6:00pm–11:30pm|
Additional fees may apply
Dandiya Night 2016 is on 7th & 8th Oct 2016 in Singapore at Singapore Swimming Club.
Dandiya Night is a Indian cultural event a stick dance celebrated during the period of Navratri. A festival of dance on Navratri. An event for everyone, anyone can dance even if you know the traditional way or not we have both options for free style and traditional mix.
Spend a evening with friends and family for a culturally rich event dandiya night 2016 celebrating Navratri 2016 in Singapore at Singapore Swimming Club a indoor air conditioned venue! Limited entry!
A premium and exclusive Dandiya Event just for you. Be part of "Dandiya Night 2016" organised by Gsvtec. The event features Garba & Dandiya Raas & Foot Tapping DJ Music on Bollywood Beats, delicious food & beverages from leading restaurant in Singapore.
(Every One Gets A Pair Of Dandiya Sticks)
Pls. note food is not included in the ticket needs to be purchased separately.
Imp Dates: Sharad Navratri 2016 Dates, Days And Goddess Information Navratri
Day 1 - October 1, 2016 (Saturday) - Pratipada, Ghatsthapana, Shailputri Puja
Day 2 - October 2, 2016 (Sunday) - Pratipada, Chandra Darshan, Shailputri Puja
Day 3 (Dwitiya) - October 3, 2016 (Monday) - Brahmacharini Puja
Day 4 (Tritiya) - October 4, 2016 (Tuesday) - Chandraghanta Puja
Day 5 (Chaturthi) - October 5, 2016 (Wednesday) - Kushmanda Puja
Day 6 (Panchami) - October 6, 2016 (Thursday) - Skandamata Puja
Day 7 (Shashthi) - October 7, 2016 (Friday) - Katyayani Puja
Day 8 (Saptami) - October 8, 2016 (Saturday) - Kalaratri Puja
Day 9 (Mahashtmi) - October 9, 2016 (Sunday) - Mahagauri Puja, Durga Maha Ashtami Puja, Saraswati Puja
Day 10 (Navami) - October 10, 2016 (Monday) - Siddhidatri Pooja, Maha Navami, Ayudha Puja, Navami Homa
Day 11 (Dashami Or Dussehra) - October 11, 2016 (Tuesday) - Navratri Parana, Durga Visarjan, Vijyadashmi (Dussehra)
Terms & Conditions:
(Pls Read All Terms Carefully,Ticket Once Bought Is Not Refundable /Not Negotiable)
- Outside food & drinks (incl water) not allowed will not be allowed inside the venue.
- DSLR not allowed as we will have event photographers who will upload them all post event for free.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Children 4 to 12 years must purchase child ticket for admission.
- Children above 12 yrs need to purchase adult ticket for admission.
- Organisers can change the seating category & price depending on the need of event & venue
- Tickets once sold are non refundable and non negotiable.
- All participants take complete responsibility of them self and their dependants. Organisers do not take responsibility for any claims for any incident caused directly or indirectly during the event.
- Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whose conduct is inappropriate and poses a threat to security of the event.
- Organiser reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event due to unforeseen circumstances if required.
- Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk & danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability. Organizer does not take responsibility for any claims.
- Organisers are not responsible for any kind of direct or indirect claims on account of the event .As a event participant you undertake any such risk of any unforeseen incident that May happen during the event. You are responsible for your family and yourself.
- Expected to be a full house event, entry queue can be 10-20 mins, limited prams space, pls be light n easy.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.