|Wed May 18 2016, 7:30pm–10:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Unleash the inner geek in you in a fun-filled evening of games and laughter! Mash, smash and bash the controllers on your way to victory! Be a gentleman and watch her face light up as she wins at your expense! Connect with his inner child and show him you know your way around a console! Come, join us in this soiree for beauties and the geeks! You just might find your very own Italian plumber/hero, or Princess Peach!
What to expect:
- Ice-breaking game.
- Group interaction with ample rotation.
- Not only try your hands at the array of games but also take the opportunity to know people in your group.
- Simple dinner will be provided.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 12 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Testimonials of Past Event Participants
"The games made things less awkward" - Male, 28
"Love how the event was smoothly run and kudos to the coordinator!" - Female, 27
About St. Games Cafe
Founded in 2009 by Gaming How, St Games Café, is Singapore’s 1st video games café. Aimed at providing a huge dose of video-gaming fun and entertainment for everyone in a cosy and comfortable setting, St. Games Cafe is fast becoming the entertainment hub for both the young and old!
Registration and Payment
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.