|Thu Oct 20 2016, 5:00pm–9:00pm|
|Fri Oct 21 2016, 5:00pm–9:00pm|
|Sat Oct 22 2016, 5:00pm–9:00pm|
|Sun Oct 23 2016, 5:00pm–9:00pm|
Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, plot your escape with psychopathic clowns hot on your heels! We can’t think of a better way to spend Halloween than running and screaming for dear life!
From 20 October at The Cathay and 27 October at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard, get ready to be lost in a maze of horrors with a gruesome twist – you’ll not only need to find your way through the maze but still need to have your wits about you as you complete tasks, escape-room style. Cathay Malls’ clown-themed Halloween maze, Cirque the Cathay, is inspired by arguably the most prolific clown in film history, “Pennywise” or better known as “It”, from the film adaptation of Stephen King’s iconic novel of the same name. And yes, we’ll confirm your deepest, darkest fears right now: “It”-inspired clowns will be looming in every corner of the maze, lying in wait with plastered, bloodthirsty grins (and other evil intentions…) as you try to escape.
While we wouldn’t wish this horror on our worst enemies, we bid you to come and enter Cirque the Cathay this Halloween. Get your game face on and Godspeed!
A Hipster Halloween at The Cathay
- Thursday, 20 October to Sunday, 23 October 2016
- Level 1 External Atrium of The Cathay (2 Handy Road, 229233)
- Mechanics: Enter the maze, complete the tasks of hunting and retrieving two horror props, escape from the clowns as they try to steal the props, exit and collect the prizes. The more tasks you complete and the more props you collect, the bigger the prize!
- Just present a minimum of a S$5 spending receipt from The Cathay or Cathay Cineleisure Orchard (movie tickets are accepted too) on each event day to gain entry into the maze
- Sign registration/indemnity form
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.