|Sat Mar 5 2016, 1:30pm–5:30pm|
Alsace Festival 2016
Organised by Alsace Wine & Gastronomy Society (AWGS).
Discover a unique Wine & Gastronomic Experience from the Alsace region of France, home to 51 Grand Cru vineyard sites & 29 Michelin star restaurants.
Enjoy tastings of over 50 wines from 10 top wineries, paired with delectable signature Alsatian specialities, charcuterie & cheese, as we celebrate all things vinous and gastronomic about Alsace.
Taste across the various varieties and styles of Alsace wine, purchase your favourite drops at special discount prices and enjoy a relaxing Saturday afternoon, Alsace-style.
In addition, Mr Marc Beyer, the 13th generation winemaker and owner of Leon Beyer will be attending the event as our special guest winemaker.
Wines and produce will also be on sale at discounted prices. Payment by cash or cheque.
Domaine Marcel Deiss
Domaine Marc Kreydenweiss
Domaine Zind Humbrecht
- Tasting of Alsace wines from 10 top wineries from the Alsace region of France
- Over 50 different labels representing a broad range of Alsace wines, with varietals ranging from Riesling, Pinot Gris to Gewürztraminer, as well as quality including Grand Cru, Vendange Tardive, Selection de Grains Nobles, etc.
- Mr Marc Beyer, the 13th generation winemaker and owner of Leon Beyer will be attending the event as the special guest winemaker.
- Typical Alsace cuisine such as Tarte Flambée (Flammekueche), Bouchées à la Reine (Suppepaschtete), Tarte à l’Oignon (Zebelekueche), Baeckeoffe, Tartes aux Fruits, etc. will be served
- Sampling and sale of Alsace cheese from La Petite Boutique
- Wines will be available for purchase at special Alsace Festival prices, with additional discounts for AWGS members
- Every ticket comes with a free Schott Zwiesel wine glass (worth S$13.50).
Early Bird Price (till 22 Feb 2016) : S$45
Regular Price : S$55
Each ticket comes with:
- A Schott Zwiesel white wine glass (worth $13.50)
- $15 credit for purchases made at the festival
For bulk purchases (5 tickets or more), please contact us at email@example.com
On Alsace Festival 2016, AWGS membership or any other matter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Alsace Wine & Gastronomy Society (AWGS)
The Society was formed in January 2013 by a group of local wine lovers who were puzzled at the lack of popularity of Alsace wines locally. Its mission was simple: to promote awareness and knowledge of Alsace wine, share the pleasures of Alsace's pure whites with like-minded people, and to build stronger links between Singapore and Alsace.
The Society hosts between 5-6 events every year, with a focus on pairing the myriad styles and varieties of Alsace wine with the diversity of Asian cuisines. We have had the pleasure of hosting renowned winemakers such as Etienne Hugel (Famille Hugel), Olivier Humbrecht MW (Zind-Humbrecht), Marc Beyer (Leon Beyer) and Thomas Schlumberger (Domaines Schlumberger) at exclusive members-only dinners. Members also enjoy exclusive benefits such as special discounts from our supporting importers, and allocations of limited edition wines such as the 2007 Hugel Riesling Schoelhammer.
Now a registered not-for-profit association, the Society is going from strength to strength in 2016. We welcome anyone with an interest in learning more about this beautiful region to join us on our adventure.
Email : email@example.com
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.