Do you sell tickets for an event, performance or venue?
Find out more about Eventfinda Ticketing.

You missed this – Subscribe & Avoid FOMO!
1 Day Malaysian Mangrove & Crabbing Adventure - For Singles


Sat Jul 16 2016, 7:00am–5:00pm

Where: Kampung Sungei Temon, Kampung Sungei Temon, Jurong

Restrictions: All ages

Ticket Information:

  • Gentlemen: $99.00
  • Ladies: $99.00
  • Additional fees may apply

Listed by: GaiGai

Go on a mangrove and crab catching adventure with us at Kampung Sungai Temon. Hop on the mangrove river cruise and be in awe with nature. Get dirty and muddy while catching mud crabs. After all of it, feast on sumptuous seafood lunch with your new-found friends!

07:15am Gather at Jurong East MRT
07:30am Set out from Jurong East MRT on our convoy of private buses (no need for you to alight at customs to get your passport stamped!)
08:30am Breakfast at own expenses
10:00am Arrive at Kampung Sungai Temon and visit Seletar Culture Gallery
10:30am Mangrove River Cruise
11:30am Local fishing culture learning, catching crabs and harvesting shells
12:30pm Wash up
01:00pm Seafood Lunch
02:00pm Depart from Kampung Sungai Temon
05:00pm Arrive back in Singapore

Registration and Payment
- Head to to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact

Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $10 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $20 rebate each!

Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are umarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- GaiGai will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.

Refund Policy
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) month before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) month before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.

P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.