|Sat Nov 28 2015, 11:00am–1:30pm|
Additional fees may apply
One episode of The Simpsons famously described brunch this way: "It's not quite breakfast, it's not quite lunch, but it comes with a slice of cantaloupe at the end. You don't get completely what you get at breakfast, but you get a good meal."
What better way to kick off your weekend fun than joining us for a late morning of sumptuous brunch? Sleep in, throw on something from your weekend wardrobe and indulge in delectable British breakfast favorites while engaging in entertaining conversations with like-minded individuals!
Tucked along the pastoral street of East Coast Road, Rabbit Carrot Gun serves as a magical getaway from the usual hustle and bustle of every day city life.
What to Expect
• Private air-conditioned room.
• Group interaction with ample rotations.
• Choice of 1 from the 4 popular Rabbit Carrot Gun breakfast selections.
• Choice of either freshly-brewed coffee or freshly-squeezed juice.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants. Maximum 24 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Rabbit Carrot Gun
Rabbit Carrot Gun is a casual dining restaurant with boutique accommodation. Next door you’ll find our intimate sister bar, The Trenchard Arms. You’ll find us on the corner of East Coast & Ceylon Roads. The atmosphere is relaxed & informal, offering guests excellent British & International fayre created from quality ingredients. The name Rabbit Carrot Gun, apparently, comes from the games of scissors-paper-stone!
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $49 nett!
• Head to http://bit.ly/relaxingbrunch01 to R.S.V.P. now!
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 24 to 35.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.