|Sun Nov 29 2015, 10:00am–6:00pm|
The HomeTeamNS Pet Adoption Carnival is back again for the second year! Expect a buzzing line-up of activities by animal welfare groups, interesting talks and demonstrations by volunteers and experts, free health checks for your pets, and find out how you can provide a new home for them. There is also a pet food donation drive so you can do your part to help! Plus, some of Singapore’s top pet merchandise distributors will be selling pet products at wholesale prices! The first 300 walk-ins will each receive a goodie bag worth $110. See you in the north! Terms & conditions applies.
Terms & Conditions Applies
- Admission fee is inclusive of GST (7% Government Service Tax).
- Free admission for children aged 6 years and below.
- All pets are welcome to the event. All dogs must be on leash at all times.
- First 300 walk-ins to arrive at the door will be entitled to a goodie bag/per pax worth $110 for every paying guest.
- Further reductions for HomeTeamNS members is available on event day for selected participating vendors only.
- Pets up for adoption are subjected to changes/availability from Participating Organisations.
- Lucky draw prizes will be announced on HomeTeamNS Facebook page upon completion of feedback form onsite.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.