|Wed Nov 25 2015, 7:30pm–10:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Experience the thrill of connecting and meeting like-minded friends all in an Australian-inspired bar and restaurant that features all time favourites from Down under. A homey restaurant located in Esplanade, Barossa’s rustic ambience makes it the perfect place to expand your social circle and indulge in some excellent food at the same time. Located right next to the Esplanade Waterfront, bask in the picturesque night view and soak in the sea breeze as you indulge in an Australian 3-course meal expertly handpicked by the Head Chef at Barossa.
What to Expect
• Sumptuous 3-course Australian meal.
• 1 to 1 guaranteed interactions with ample rotation between participants
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants. Maximum 24 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Barossa is an Australian-inspired restaurant and bar where ‘outback meets chic’. Its unpretentious, laid-back and rustic ambience makes it the perfect place to chill out after a hard day’s work and tuck in hearty fusion Australian fare created only with the freshest Australian seafood and premium grades of Australian beef.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $59 nett!
• Head to http://bit.ly/barossa01 to R.S.V.P. now!
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 24 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.