|Sun Oct 25 2015, 2:30pm–6:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Back by popular demand!
Come join us in a casual and friendly badminton session on a Sunday afternoon! String up your rackets and get ready for some smashing fun.
Head on down for a mingling session after the game at a nearby cafe with fellow participants to trade some tips off the court after the badminton session. Light refreshments will be provided as well to help you replenish your energy in those weary limbs. This will be a smashing experience you won’t forget!
What to Expect:
- 2-hour badminton session at a state-of-the-art badminton facility.
- Mixed doubles. Pair up with the opposite gender and partake in couples badminton challenges.
- Pairing rotation.
- Participants to bring their own racquets.
- Quality shuttlecocks will be provided.
- After the badminton session, head to a nearby cafe for light refreshments and mingling.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 12 sporty participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Registration and Payment:
- Head to http://bit.ly/badminton03 to R.S.V.P. now
- For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend:
- Refer your friends and receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
Terms and Conditions:
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
- Must be age 24 and above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.