|Fri Jul 8 2016, 7:30pm–11:30pm|
We're hosting an epic brinner (breakfast for dinner) bash, and you're invited!
Join us for an evening of free food, drinks, and entertainment at the Red Dot Design Museum, as we raise funds for SPD (formerly known as Society for Physically Disabled.) This event will also be run in conjunction with the Market for Artists and Designers (MAAD) 10th Anniversary.
This very special event will showcase of some of the best breakfast options Singapore has to offer, all under one roof.
Entry is free and you can invite all your friends, but everyone MUST check-in on the Yelp App in order to get in on the fun.
There will also be an afterparty in the same space from 10:00pm-11:30pm, where there will be additional prizes you can win along with live entertainment so stick around!
For those who are new to Yelp, this is a fabulous, free 18+ only event that gives you:
- A chance to try complimentary eats and drinks from wonderful brands and local businesses.
- Enjoy free entertainment from amazing local performers
- Hang out with some awesome people who love Singapore
- Dilmah Tea, our official tea sponsor for the evening
- Artistry Cafe
- Brunches Cafe
- Good Morning Nanyang Cafe
- The Muffinry
- Mr & Mrs Maxwell's
Prizes and Entertainment for the afterparty to be announced shortly, and stay tuned for more food and beverage options!
How to get in this awesome event? So easy lah!
- Download the free Yelp App: yelp.com.sg/mobile
- Required: On the event day, check-in to "Yelp Brinner Party" on the Yelp App (link to be provided shortly before the event.) No Exceptions.
- Enjoy all the free samples and fall in love with these awesome Singapore businesses!
- You must check-in to this event on Yelp for your entry - this is your ticket to get into the event;
- Be sure to download Yelp and check-in as soon as you arrive to make entry easier;
- This event is first come, first serve, so get in early and don't miss out;
- No guaranteed entry if the venue hits capacity;
- Over 18s only, valid IDs will be checked at entry.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.