|Wed Apr 20 2016, 7:30pm–10:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Chase the hump day blues away as you celebrate reaching the middle of the week! Enjoy a quick respite from your hectic schedule with a three-course meal at a quaint café tucked in a peaceful corner of Jalan Besar.
With an industrial chic vibe, black and white decor, and clean lines greeting diners, 1 Tyrwhitt Bistro & Bar has the perfect ambience for you to engage in hearty conversations with like-minded friends while savouring a palatable 3-course dinner expertly prepared by the Head Chef.
What to Expect
- Group interaction with guaranteed rotations.
- 3-course Western meal.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 12 participants. Maximum 30 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About 1 Tyrwhitt Bistro & Bar
Just a football’s kick from Jalan Besar Stadium in the increasingly trendy Lavender quarter of Singapore, 1 Tyrwhitt Bistro & Bar makes no bones about where it can be found, on the corner of Tyrwhitt Road and Kitchener Road. Neither does it make any bones in terms of the predominantly Italian cuisine on offer, or its broad selection of drinks. it all makes for a great pre-match warm up, or simple wind down no matter the occasion.
Registration and Payment
- Ticket is only $49 nett.
- Head to http://bit.ly/winddowndinner02 to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
- Must be aged 21 and above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.