|Thu Oct 20 2016, 7:30pm–10:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Unwind from a hectic day of work and join us for an intimate dinner date.
Housed in the lobby of Hotel Kai, Bistro Kai features the original brick walls from the conservation shophouse building. Decorated in contemporary style, envelope in a sense of cosiness as you indulge in a delectable 3-course meal. Treat your taste buds to a choice of mains, which include the signature Kaibonara, Oven Baked Salmon or Indonesian Style Pork Ribs, while engaging in deep conversations with your new-found friends.
What to Expect
- 3-course Western dinner and a beverage.
- Ample group interaction with guaranteed rotations amongst participants.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 20 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Bistro Kai
If you’re curious about the occasional trickle of people streaming through the restaurant without ever seeming to dine, it might help to know that Bistro Kai is actually located on the ground floor of Hotel Kai and those random visitors are likely hotel guests.
Bistro Kai’s menu of Western staples like steak and lamb chops provide a good range of chow while their selection of imported and microbrewery beers is nothing to sneeze at either. Robust dishes, great service (perks of being part of a hotel), and a convenient location make this a choice spot if you’ve been gallivanting around the Bugis, Bras Basah, or City Hall areas.
Registration and Payment
- Head to https://letsgaigai.com/#/signup_events?package=24 to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are umarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- Must be aged 35 or below.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- GaiGai will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
The event will be at the Bistro Kai.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.