|Sat Mar 12 2016, 1:00pm–3:30pm|
Additional fees may apply
Kick back your Saturday afternoon with a myriad of delectable lunch selection. Satisfy your taste bud as soft butter rice melts in your mouth. Feel the savouriness of juicy chicken chunks as you sink your teeth into them.
Tucked in a serence corner of Tanjong Pagar Road, talk, laugh and be merry with new found friend as you pamper your palates and tingle your senses.
What to Expect
- Private space.
- Ice-breaker game.
- Lunch buffet.
- 1-1 interaction with guaranteed rotations.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 12 participants. Maximum 24 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About First 25 Cafe
First 25 Cafe is known to be one of the unique cafes that serve fine dining quality food in a simple cafe interior. Mr. Lucius, the owner of First 25 Cafe has been interest and a passion to serve good food from all around the world. He, as a frequent traveler, loves exploring different countries during Christmas season, while tasting all the wonderful food and enjoying the culture. From then, a sudden idea came and he decided to open a cafe - First 25 Cafe as it reminds him of Christmas.
Registration and Payment
- Head to http://bit.ly/weekendlunch01 to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
- Must be aged 21 and above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.