|Thu Aug 18 2016, 6:30pm–9:30pm|
Additional fees may apply
Feeling pressured to live a certain way? Do you wish that you could break away and be free? Often people forget that we can actually choose how to spend our lives.
Let us remind you at Wedge 12: Freedom - as we break away from expectations and live the life we want to live, presented by The Wedge Asia and The Working Capitol.
Be inspired and empowered by these incredible speakers:
- Paerin Choa - Spokesperson Pink Dot SG - Campaigning for the freedom to love in Singapore
- Amelia Kang - Holistic Consultant, Philosopher, Troubleshooter of Ame de Lumiere Holistic Consultancy - Follow your Heart to Freedom
- Katy Koyich-Pourrat - Co-Founder Truliving - Freedom to be you
We've also got:
- Stationer of luxurious and everyday paper goods - Carda&Co independent artists and designers.
- Delicious dinner by Dosirak - Purveyors of tasty & healthy Korean lunch boxes.
- Books from Key Person of Influence - World renowned brand accelerator program.
- Photos & Video by Craftsmen - Singapore’s top production company.
- Gifts from bio-home - Singapore's leading innovators in eco-friendly home cleaning solutions.
- Prizes from Made Real - Keeping you healthy and happy, one better snack at a time.
Big thank you to our design partner Accela (http://accela.asia/) for the awesome graphics and our host The Working Capitol for the wonderful venue!
6:30pm - Registration, Dinner & Drinks
7:15pm - The Icebreaker & the Welcome
7:30pm - The Content
9:15pm - The Bulletin
9:30pm - The Networking & the End
Tickets include dinner from Dosirak, get yours now.
Inspiration. Knowledge. Action.
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.