|Thu Jul 21 2016, 6:30pm–9:30pm|
Additional fees may apply
What are you afraid of? What holds you back from taking charge of life, and walking the journey you want?
We all struggle to fight that fear that stands in our way. But we can defeat it - with courage, faith, and strength.
That's what we'll do together when you come down for Wedge 11: The Other Side of Fear - presented by The Wedge Asia and The Working Capitol.
Let's beat fear, unleash our greatness and be inspired by these fearless speakers:
- Marigold Duncan - Founder & CEO of Bakipa, speaking about "Finding the good in fear".
- Mark Francis Thompson - Founder & CEO of Twenty & Free, speaking about "Fear means go!".
- Malti Bhojwani - Professional Certified Life Coach & Author, speaking about "The fear of effort".
We've also got:
- Delicious dinner by Dosirak - Purveyors of tasty & healthy Korean lunch boxes.
- Self-help books from Key Person of Influence - World renowned brand accelerator program.
- Photos & Video by Craftsmen - Singapore’s top production company.
- Gifts from bio-home - Singapore's leading innovators in eco-friendly home cleaning solutions.
- Prizes from Made Real - Keeping you healthy and happy, one better snack at a time.
Big thank you to our design partner Accela (http://accela.asia/) for the awesome graphics and our host The Working Capitol for the wonderful venue!
6:30pm - Registration & Drinks
7:20pm - the Icebreaker
7:30pm - the Welcome
7:35pm - the Content
9:15pm - the Bulletin
9:30pm - the Networking & the End
Tickets include dinner from Dosirak, get yours now.
Inspiration. Knowledge. Action.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.