|Thu May 19 2016, 6:30pm–9:30pm|
Additional fees may apply
You write your own life-story every single day. But do you really let your creativity and authentic voice shine? Are you writing a masterpiece you're proud of?
If you are keen to release your inner creative genius and write your own amazing life-story, join us and these 3 positive storytelling experts:
- Yah-Leng Yu and Arthur Chin | Founders of Foreign Policy Design Group speaking about 'Creativity 360 - How to see hidden angles and uncover the untold story.'
- Mas Shafreen a.k.a. wanton doodler | Founder of Band of Doodlers speaking about 'How to be a white space bandit.'
- Amanda Blum | Writer, Storyteller and Humanist of Amanda Blum speaking about 'Why we live in a storytelling era.'
Come, mingle with like-minded, passionate people and pick up wedges of life-changing wisdom.
We've also got:
- Dosirak ~ Delicious dinner by purveyors of healthy Korean lunch boxes.
- Key Person of Influence ~ World renowned brand accelerator programme.
- Design Up Asia ~ Semi-precious jewellery loving make by single mothers.
- Green Pea Cookie ~ Sustainable green pea snacks.
- Craftsmen ~ Singapore’s top production company.
- The Nutrition Clinic ~ Leading providers of holistic nutrition consultation.
Big thank you to our design partner Accela (www.accela.asia) for the awesome graphics and our host The Working Capitol for the wonderful venue!
- 6:30pm ~ Registration & Drinks
- 7:20pm ~ the Icebreaker
- 7:30pm ~ the Welcome
- 7:35pm ~ the Content
- 9:15pm ~ the Bulletin
- 9:30pm ~ the Networking & the End
Inspiration. Knowledge. Action.
Presented by: The Wedge Asia and The Working Capitol
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.