|Sat Aug 20 2016, 9:00am–4:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Waves of Hope Swimathon (WOHS) is an annual charity event where participants swim to raise funds and awareness for our beneficiary. This year, with the theme "Embracing Diversity", our beneficiary is the Movement for the Intellectually Disabled of Singapore (MINDS). All proceeds will go to MINDS.
10-Lap Swim (1100hr-1130hr, or/and 1320hr-1350hr)
Infinity Swim (0920hr-1050hr, 1140hr-1310hr, or/and 1400hr-1530hr)
Water Captain's Ball (5 person per team)
There will also be side events like carnival games, art and craft booth, performances, and free ukuleles for giveaway!
Infinity Swim Adult (Top 3)
- Male: Soleus Watch, Lifeproof Phone Case and Medal
- Female: Active Red Gym Pass, Lifeproof Phone Case and Medal
Infinity Swim Child (Top 3)
- Male: Swim Shoppe Float, Lifeproof Phone Case and Medal
- Female: Swim Shoppe Float, Lifeproof Phone Case and Medal
Water Captain's Ball
- Champion Team: St Games game pass and Lifeproof Phone Case
- 1st-4th Runner Up: St Games game pass
Sign up now at tinyurl.com/wohs2016reg to get a free shirt, free goodie bag (worth more than $30), free lunch, and certificate! You can also sign up as a volunteer at tinyurl.com/wohsvolunteer.
See you there!
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.