|Sat Feb 13 2016, 3:00pm–5:30pm|
Additional fees may apply
Back by popular demand!
These DIY mini gardens in a jar workshop makes a comeback this Valentine’s day season! Why pay for expensive rose bouquets where you can make a terrarium? These terrariums make the perfect gift for anyone. It definitely stays alive a lot longer than a regular bouquet of flowers too!
Nestled amidst the cityscape of Orchard, unleash your creativity as you surround yourself with 360 views of Singapore! At the end of the session, stay around for a short mingling session while admiring fellow creative singles’ terrariums.
What to Expect
- Terrarium materials and tools.
- Post-workshop mingling.
- Light refreshments.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 20 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About ION Sky
A new experience awaits you 56 levels above Orchard Road, 218 metres into the clouds at ION Sky.
Surround yourself with sweeping 360 views of Singapore, and see the stunning cityscape through fresh eyes via state-of-the-art BEHOLDTIM telescopes, the first telescope of its kind in Asia. They guarantee you the best views, rain or shine, in the day or at night. You will even get a glimpse of what Orchard Road used to look like when it was filled with fruit orchards and nutmeg plantations.
Registration and Payment
- Head to http://bit.ly/vdayterrarium to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
- Must be aged 21 or above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.